FSU Retail Innovation Center
The FSU Retail Innovation Center
was created in 2006. The Center is part of Florida State University’s Department of Retail, Merchandising and Product Development (RMPD) within the College of Human Sciences (CHS).
The FSU Retail Center creates partnerships between retail and retail-related businesses and FSU students and faculty. We strive to educate and shape the future retail and product development leaders by creating strong partnerships committed to bridging the academic and business communities to build student professionalism needed for career success.
Save the date for the official launch of the FSU Retail Innovation Center on January 25th, 2017! The event will be held in the Oglesby Union, Florida State University ballroom.
The 22nd Annual Scholarship Dinner was a great success! With over 200 students, retailers, and faculty members present it was a great way to kick off the fall semester. We appreciate the continuous support from all of our sponsors. Congratulations to the 33 scholarship recipients and thank you to all who attended this event.
Mark Your Calendar Fall 2016
- Wednesday 9/28 Annual Scholarship Dinner
- Thursday 9/29 Seminole Futures Career Fair
- Nov 23-26th Thanksgiving Holiday, no classes
- Dec 12-16th Final Exam Week
- Friday December 16th Semester Ends
- Sat 12/17 CHS Fall Commencement 9 AM
Mark Your Calendar Spring 2017
- January 9th Classes Begin
- Jan 16th Martin Luther King Jr. Day, no classes
- Jan 25th FSU Retail Innovation Center Launch
- Mar 13-17th Spring Break, no classes
- May 1-5th Final Exam Week
- Fri May 5th CHS Spring Commencement